.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Books & Articles I wrote.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

 

Pictures on Google Earth

I like Google earth. When i first saw it the first this that occurred to me was pretty much that i had a floating sensation. Once again I was surprised at what I was looking at and it was impressive.

The second thing was that they should talk with Flickr. A while back I had been thinking about the next thing on from Flickr. You take pictures of places when you are travelling and associate them with a place on Google Earth. Then you can get a truly live version of Google earth.

People can ask for pictures of places they are going (or would want to go) and they can get a far quicker uptake than they ever will by doing it all themselves.

Will be interesting to see where this one goes.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com