.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Books & Articles I wrote.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

ali g at harvard

I haven't seen this one, but this is from a visit by Ali G to Harvard in 2004. Oddly i found it while looking into some Semantic Web stuff - love to see a personalization engine give me those kinds of results!
"To fink dat so many great people has been educated ere like Lyndon Banes
Johnson, or as he is better known - JFK, George Clinton was also ere I fink ,
and de one before him, and also...William Tell - is he one of your lot,
probably, and dat bloke wiv de hat, but most importantly dat really fit honey
from Star Wars - if u iz out dere, me'd love to - me iz stayin at de Best
Western Hotel - me's got a really nice room, altho since dis morning dem has put
a parental lock on de tv. "

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com