.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Books & Articles I wrote.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

 

Codie Awards

The last few weeks have been very, very busy. So i thought things were getting quieter until my position as Judge for the CODiE awards from the Software and Information Industry Associated (SIIA) kicked off. Things had been pretty quiet, but suddenly I have a host of emails, web casts and judging to do.

I had a quick look through the submissions and there are some amazing products and services. In fact the quality in the level of submissions has taken me back a little - far more intense than i expected!

So, I'm judging categories in "Best Application Management Solution", "Best Content Aggregation Service" and "Best Web Services Solution". These are all things pretty close to my heart, so it should make it all the more interesting.

Should be an exciting 3 months!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com