.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Books & Articles I wrote.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

 

Enterprise SOA

The next book I am going to read is Enterprise SOA.

The interesting thing about it though is that one of the case studies focuses on IF, part of HBOS here in Scotland. However, a couple of friends on mine worked on that project and both have the same story - that the architecture wasn't quite a SOA as this book says it is (we had a sneek peek due to the interest). What may be there is a high level view of what would have been the ideal, but as far as I am aware, the implementation wasn't quite as powerful as has been made out.

However, I have yet to read the book, so that case study in particular will be interesting for me to draw myown conculsions. I't supposes to be the best SOA book out there just now - I sure hope so!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com