.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Books & Articles I wrote.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

Patterns

I've now got around 50 pages to read of the Applying UML and Patterns book.

Overall is has been an excellent book and has put into context some ideas and thoughts i had myself. It does seem as though the editors missed quite a few things (duplicate diagrams, re-arranged chapters and so on), but the content itself is very good. What is equally valuable is that he goes into real world circumstances and even answers some of the obvious questions you have about some of the applications of patterns.

I will definitely have more to write about this in the coming days.

I did like one of the jokes:

Why do programmers get mixed up between Halloween and Christmas?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

... very good.

/steven

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com