.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Books & Articles I wrote.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Fixing Bloglines

I am now subscribed to about 3 trillion blogs and have been for a while now, through bloglines.

I am really bad for reading them, but noticed that i had categorized everything and that wasn't working for me. In blogs you get so many mixed posts that a category often doesn't make sense.

So i was trying to think about how i read blogs and decided to group blogs in folders from 1 to 5, with 5 being those i read a lot and 5 being a part time interest. It works a lot better because whether it's Web Services or innovation, i have my top reads and don't really care which i am reading (which is a different process from when i am researching!).

So my first morning with this worked well. I read through some important stuff... still i need to group all of my blogs before this is as effective as i want it to be.

Now, if i could tie my email to blogslines that would be nice :)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com